Thursday 27 February 2020

My 2020 blog profile

Guten Tag,
My name is Charlie and I’m a year 8. I love cars, creating content, drawing and basketball.
I have my own YouTube videos where I do tutorials and drawing videos.
Something you might not know about me is that for about 3 years I was home schooled.
I have too many favourite foods to pick one. I also love shoes and listening to music.
I have a crazy cat called trooper who acts like a dog and meows really loud.
Thanks for checking out my blog, leave a comment or else my cat will eat you!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Charlie,
    My name is Tyler and I am a year 8 at Karoro School.
    I really like the setup with your trampoline next to your pool. Your profile reminds me of myself because I also like art, cars, drawing, shoes and I also have a youtube channel.

    I really liked how you can say what you like to do and your interests so confidently, I also liked the pictures that you used, they are very stylish. I need to update my blog profile because it is not up to date.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks what your youtube channel

      Delete